My winter dream
Words can’t express how much I love this. Yes, yes, and more yes.
"Claudia Kishi, My Asian-American Female Role Model of the 90’s"
Published in Sadie Magazine
I made this audio montage of September 11 in college with @mauxbot. My penchant for recording everything came in handy, weird sound experiments and late nights in the audio lab all paid off. I can’t believe we made this 11 years ago. And it happened 12 years ago. Pretty proud of our college selves.
My 9/11 sound production final with my classmate Jean.
This is a jar full of major characters
Actually it is a jar full of chocolate covered raisins on top of a dirty TV tray. But pretend the raisins are interesting and well rounded fictional characters with significant roles in their stories.
We’re sharing these raisins at a party for…
The cover for American Illustration 32.
I know some ridiculously talented people. Good job, Jon Han!
I get worried for young girls sometimes; I want them to feel that they can be sassy and full and weird and geeky and smart and independent, and not so withered and shriveled.
— Amy Poehler in an interview for Bust Magazine. (via erinonainen)
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
Oh God. Do you spy Ryan Gosling? LMAO. *Dead*
When civilization goes feral. Food for post-apoc fiction?
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris